Friday, July 13, 2007

Good stuff in my email box

I have gotten so many requests for my grocery tote pattern, which quite surprised me. What has been an even nicer surprise has been how many nice messages accompanied those requests. Judy wrote to tell me that she grew up in the neighborhood I now live in, among others.

I got an email from Caity to let me know that she had posted a picture of a quilt she finished, using a pattern I designed many years ago. I wrote about that quilt here, as the "most famous quilt I never made." I don't need to make it, when people like Caity do such beautiful versions of it.

I just love the connections this blog has created for me. And I really love the people who have taken the time to write.

1 comment:

  1. I just read your post about your most famous quilt -- oddly enough, I can perfectly understand what you mean about that quilt. It is cute, but your art pieces speak to me much more, and I think to you as well. But hey -- how cool is it to find other bloggers who have made your pattern?

    ReplyDelete