Wednesday, November 29, 2017

My new piece for Cloth in Common

This is the piece I was talking about in my last post and now I can post it. It is my response to the second challenge for the new online group, Cloth in Common, that I joined. You can see and read about all the responses to the "touch" challenge on the group blog here. It is shaping up to be a good group!









I found this piece to be a real joy to work on and am working on another using traditional piecing and embroidery techniques. I will be posting some photos soon. Meanwhile, here is a shot of some of the embroidery I am doing for the new piece. I might have been overly ambitious about this part of it. It's going to take me awhile...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Terry. your use of colour is powerful. Those roots are amazing, I can imagine them growing deeper. Gayle

    ReplyDelete