Sunday, January 01, 2012

Looking back, looking forward

2011 was a great year and a hard year, a happy year and one of great sadness. Kind of like most years I guess. It was the year of the Twelve by Twelve book and our exhibit at the International Quilt Festival and the realization of my long-awaited studio. Those are the things I will remember. The sad and hard parts will fade with time and a New Year is always a good time to start putting such stuff behind us.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design personalized with Smilebox

Onward, with hopes for better times for all of us and health and happiness in abundance.

9 comments:

  1. A great roundup....here's to a fantastic 2012!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved looking back at your year in photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your year has been full. I still love your bowl/bird quilts and the tree. Wishing you a brighter and better 2012. Onward and upward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your studio/greenhouse. I am so jealous. May the New Year bring you piece of mind, happiness, Health and many more quilts for us to see.

    I love looking at all of the fabulous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie6:40 AM

    Thank you for sharing your photos, I hope you have an interesting and creative new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a nice post.thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brenda6:57 AM

    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much better than a year-end newsletter is THIS!? Thanks, Terry. So evocative.

    ReplyDelete