- My smallest toenails are so tiny that they barely exist. It creeps people out. That's why I like sandals that have a strap that covers my little toes. Impossible to put nail polish on them.
- I once dated a boy who was also named Terry. We were in the 7th grade and did not seriously contemplate marriage.
- I swallowed a silver and turquoise earring (my grandmother's) when I was a baby. It never reappeared, if you catch my drift. Do you suppose it's still in there somewhere?
- I broke my arm by falling off a chicken coop at age 8. I was supposed to start swim lessons the next week, but couldn't. I didn't learn to swim until I was 27 years old. I hate swimming.
- I only make my bed if I think someone might see it. It seems like such a waste of energy. I just sort of pull the covers up as I emerge from the bed. If someone shows up unexpectedly and happens to walk by the bedroom door I say, "Oh my gosh, I've been so busy this morning I haven't even had time to make the bed!" Fortunately the bedroom is upstairs so this has only happened a couple of times.
- I worked as a camp counselor during the summers when I was in college. We all had camp names that we went by. Mine was "Sparky." Don't call me that.
- I have fillings in nearly every tooth. I made sure to give my children flouride when they were babies. As adults they have perfect filling-free teeth. See, I did something right!
Done. Are you sorry you asked? I'm not tagging anyone else.