Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ikea hacker

I love the Ikea Hacker blog, where they show what people have done to change up items from Ikea. Some are extremely clever and creative. I was pretty proud of my Ikea kitchen cart that I stained and tiled, so I sent Ikea Hacker a couple of pictures and they are on the site today. See it here.

You'll notice that he refers to me as "he", which is not surprising when you have a gender neutral name like Terry, but is probably also an assumption that anyone doing things like staining and tiling is a "he". Oh well, I'm just happy he liked my hack.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:20 PM

    Great find. thanks for sharing it. I also enjoy your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:14 PM

    I think looking at that cart I would assume a woman did it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you've made when you're featured on IKEAHacker. :-) I love that blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I saw that on their site and thought, "Hmm. That looks really familiar. I like it!"
    (Of course I do -- because I saw it here ages ago!)

    ReplyDelete