Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Foggy

Not me. I'm not foggy—at least not today. But it has been foggy and cold here all day today. A good day to stay indoors and notice how delicate and soft the fog outdoors is.

The grandchildren were here today and we watched Ray fill the bird feeder with seeds and hang suet blocks for the birds. Lots of little birds fluttering about looking for something to eat.

All this through the windows today. I haven't left the house, not even to get the mail. Played "Go Fish," made Christmas candies with Sofia, sketched while the kids napped.

I think I have been over-thinking the heart design.

The fog never did lift today and I never left the house. OK by me.




5 comments:

  1. Julie8:49 AM

    Good morning
    it is me again re your studio set-up. I've been looking at cabinets at Target that resemble the ones you have: the two with the doors.
    What are the dimensions of your cabinets? Did you get them at Target. I know you said you had had them for awhile.
    I appreciate the time it takes for you to respond.
    Sincerely
    Julie radtke54@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those days when you don't need (or want) to leave the house. I agree about over thinking the heart -- I like the laciness and fluidity of your doodle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good site! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning. Thank you. Wonderful pictures. Look like a botanical garden. Excellent design. We hope to see yet something similar. As desirable to live in an own house and admire similar landscape

    ReplyDelete