Sunday, September 11, 2005

And sew it begins...


Me--a blog? I can't imagine that I can keep this thing up. I am the person who said I wasn't all that interested in reading the details of other people's lives. Yet, here I am. Maybe I will post some pictures and show you what I have been working on. Maybe I'll tell you something funny or something sad, or something interesting. Honestly, somebody just shoot me if I start talking about aches and pains, diets, religion or politics! (especially the aches and pains thing---booooooring)

So, the thing I really hate when I look up someone's blog is when it is all words that just go on and on and on, and there are NO PICTURES! Really, I'm just there for the pictures. So this is it for now. Next time--pictures.

P.S. Here's a picture of me.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:44 PM

    Welcome to the land of blogging. :) It can be addicting, so watch out. I hope you have great success. I will add you to my bookmarks so I can keep up with your fiber art.
    Cheers,
    SuSan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re people's aches and pains I agree, so boring. Details of other people's lives ? well, some focus on the mundane, others make almost everyday into something interesting, although it might be the same thing. Actually, I have not read enough blogs but think a religion or politics one under an assumed name could be vastly entertaining ...but time's an issue.
    Most people do not write so well that you feel like going through masses of text without pics - you and I are visual medium people and need to see pics every now and then. So far there's only been a couple of bloggers that I have thought I really read on and on (as in on and on through a book that they had written)

    I like what I have seen of your work so far and will pop in from time to time to see what's new. Cheers - Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been out of the country for over 3 weeks, so I've just had a chance to look at your blog. Welcome to the AQ Ring!

    ReplyDelete