Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The Cover


Here is the cover for the Twelve by Twelve book. The publication date is March 1, 2011. There is my  "Passion" Frida Kahlo quilt right there in the center, with my name next to it. The husband of one of the twelves asked why I was the only one to get my photo on the cover! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I know I have already said how entirely thrilled I am by this book, so I will just let it go at that. However I will mention that you can go to the Twelve by Twelve web site and sign up for our mailing list so you will know exactly when and how you can own one of these books!

7 comments:

  1. Well I don't know why that husband thinks you are the only one with your photo on the cover....my photo is on there too. And I might add that is how I look on one of my better days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover looks great, and I can't wait to get a copy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thrill to see your book coming together. I am sure you are all excited- I am looking forward to loosing myself in my own copy for a few hours, even if I have to wait until next March. V

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! If I buy you coffee would you sign my copy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leigh, and anyone else--I'd love to get together for coffee anytime and, as for signing the book--wow, that would make me feel like celebrity--blush, stammer, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fully expect you to sign my copy. You can even spill coffee on it if you'd like. As for your picture on the cover, yeah, you and Frida look so much alike, but you have much better hair. And eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you and all the twelve by twelve members on this accomplishment!
    I have enjoyed watching all the challenges and look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete