Sunday, March 23, 2008

The quilt

Here are Sofi and me with her quilt. When I blogged about the quilt and Sofia's bedroom with the Ecuadorean rain forest animals her Dad painted, several of you mentioned that you'd love to see her room. Here is a small glimpse. This wall has monkeys and a parrot. On the the other walls there are jaguars and other animals. She seems to love to look at the animals on the wall. I think she likes her quilt, though she was a little overwhelmed with gifts. Honestly, I think she was more impressed with the wrapping paper and the cards than she was with the actual gifts.

3 comments:

  1. She will love the quilt for years! The wrapping paper is probably already gone. Beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A child after my own heart. But of course the quilt will be a family heirloom someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ... baby and grandmother.

    ReplyDelete