Thursday, March 06, 2008

That face . . .

I haven't posted any Sofia pictures for awhile. We continue to sit with her frequently and now that it is less than a month until her first birthday it seems like she is scrambling to have a whole repertoire of new tricks to show off with. This is her new expression. The scowl.


It doesn't indicate unhappiness or distress, it is purely for effect. I think she just figured out how to furrow her little brow and make a face that makes us laugh. And we do.

Of course we still get lots of smiles too.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness - such sweetness. If only we could bottle it.

    I say tomato and you say tomahto. Tomato Tomahto - let's call the whole thing off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was poised over the key board ready to ask for pictures of Sofia and lookee here...She's ready for her close-up Mr. DeMille.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sofia looks just like you in the smile photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So. Darn. Cute!

    ReplyDelete