Saturday, March 22, 2008

Birthday girl

Hi. My name is Sofia and today was my first birthday! They tell me I have changed quite a lot in this last year.

I have been feeling lousy all week, with an ear infection and upset tummy from the antibiotics I've been taking, but I do love a party so I got all dressed up and pulled myself together to see what this birthday business is all about.

It was great. See the cool cake my mom made? I got to eat my own special little cake! Yummmm-meee.



Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Andy and lots of our friends came and they sang to me and we danced and ate a lot of good food and I got presents and cards. I liked the cards a lot. And the paper. The presents were OK too.


It was a wonderful day. I am very tired.

Love, Sofia

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:42 PM

    Happy birthday, pretty Sofia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have the prettiest eyes and the cutest little teeth! I'm glad you felt good enough to really enjoy your party! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sofia-so glad you're feeling better. You look so pretty-love the pink headband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so precious! happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like she enjoyed her birthday party a lot, despite her upset tummy...and I bet it feels like you've known her forever instead of one short year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those eyes, the smile...what an adorable girl. Happy Birthday Sofia! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a keeper. Love her hair!! It is really unfair for such a young thing to have all that gorgeous hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sofia,
    I enjoyed your first blog post. That's quite an accomplishment for a little girl. I'm glad you had a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Sofi! It looks like you had a wonderful time with your mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa, uncle and friends.

    You have grown so much this year. Please tell your grandma that a photo of with you and mommy and daddy would be a wonderful thing to see.

    Have beautiful second year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sofia, happy belated birthday. You are a lucky little girl, surrounded by love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday sweetie, you look like a delightful little girl, and very lucky to be surrounded by so much love!

    ReplyDelete