Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Silly Goose

After a rainy walk this morning, it is turning into a beautiful day here. I just stepped out back to talk to Ray who was planting seeds in the garden and saw this goose, looking very regal, standing on my neighbor's roof.

He seemed to be separated from his flock. No other geese around. And just to provide some context:
That blue sky is just about the same shade as the blue sky I am quilting right now in my big cone quilt. Nearly done. I'll show you when I finish it.

I just looked out the window. Silly goose is still there. Makes me happy just to see him up there.

4 comments:

  1. he must be the Paul Revere of geese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I feel when I watch the birds around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be a male; they never ask directions.
    Or maybe he has aspirations of being like this guy: http://tinyurl.com/y5ok37j

    ReplyDelete
  4. its looks really pretty..

    ReplyDelete