Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bugz

I made a couple more postcards for Fiber Art for a Cause. You may recognize the beetle motif. I made some larger beetle pieces several months ago and thought they would work for the small format postcard size as well.

I now have seven altogether to send. It would have been nice to send more, but I am quite happy with these and if all sell at $30 each that will be more than $200 for the American Cancer Society.

I am itching to start work on some new ideas. The postcards got me back to the workroom. Now, as soon as I hit "publish" on this entry, I am heading back to start pulling fabrics to see if I can get this thought out of my head and onto fabric.

2 comments:

  1. Love your beetles! They will definitely sell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the beatles. They have sort of jewel like quality to them.

    ReplyDelete