Monday, August 07, 2006

More postcards

Yesterday's little landscapes were very fussy and fiddly to make, and I had an idea for some more graphic designs. They turned out to be a real departure from yesterday's work and a lot of fun.

The first is "Star Jasmine", then "Bright Berries" and "Berry Thief".

I appreciate all the very flattering and kind comments about yesterday's postcards. I like them, too. And Carla, of course they remind you of SE Idaho—that is the landscape that is imprinted on my brain. We are the rare breed that thinks sagebrush is beautiful. Today's cards are more reflective of my Oregon garden.













9 comments:

  1. I love love love Berry Thief !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:57 PM

    Terry, these are just gorgeous. I, too, love the Berry Thief. Thanks for posting about these on the QA list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, I love your cutout technique. Care to share how you do it? I, too, love Berry Thief. Now, I wonder how I can get on the list to purchase it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry, I really like these postcards. The bright colors are the ones I like to use.

    How do you edge finish your postcards and what do you use on the back?
    I use a) Postcard weight card
    b) a product called "Bond".. a glue backed fabric used my dressmakers. I like both.
    I will sign my name: A. Carole Grant

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great. I am going to have to get working on mine. They are on my list of goals to finish this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:28 PM

    I don't know why you would ever want to work big -- you do petite so well! Or maybe you are just a masochist snort without the tags

    Nice work. Cheers, June

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:30 PM

    I don't know why you would ever want to work big -- you do petite so well! Or maybe you are just a masochist snort without the tags

    Nice work. Cheers, June

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Terry! These are fabulous. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can only echo how fabulous they are...you have mastered design in small format!

    ReplyDelete